Do some of your members prefer to connect over the phone or in person? Are some just a tad less internet savvy than others? With Membee’s Quick Event Sale feature you can get them signed up for your events in a jiffy! No work for the member, with an increase in attendance and revenue for you! Winning!
What Are The Advantages?
Get an event sale done fast over the phone:
Whether you’re just chatting, renewing memberships, or reminding members of due dates, get them signed up for events quickly on your call!
- Membee’s Card Vault can take their credit card payment too!
- Learn more about Membee’s Card Vault Feature in our previous posts!
At a registration desk:
Are a lot of your event attendees walk-ins? No problem! Quick Event Sales makes it easy to get everyone signed up. Scroll down in this post to see where we talk about Batch Settings. This is where you can knock off a stack of walk ups at your event, even after the event is over.
The Personal Touch - Why Members Love It
Members love the ease of this process, especially if they have challenges with the internet in general! Either talking face to face or on a phone call, with Membee you can have members renew a membership, and/or sign up for all of your upcoming events in one conversation.
There are a couple different ways you can set up a Quick Event Sale
- If you are on a member's record, click on the "Activity" tab and then click on the link "Add <organization/person name> via quick sale" on the "Events" panel
- By clicking on "Events" in the menu on the right then going to "New Sale" (at the bottom of the menu) and selecting "Quick Sale"
This screen shot below is an example of a Quick Event Sale when charging a credit card:
[Click image to enlarge]
These next two screenshots are examples of a Quick Event Sale when the members credit card is saved to their files:
[Click Image to enlarge]
[Click Image to enlarge]
Got a Bunch of Event Sales to Process?
The Quick Event Sales Form anticipates that you have a bunch of event sales to process, so it gives you settings that it uses for the current batch.
Batch Settings: These are a small group of helpful settings that will be used for all of the event sales you process. This saves you from needing to make these settings each time you move to the next step in the invoice process. These settings are at the bottom of the form.
Batch setting filters include;
- Default item to the last used
- Handy when your need to process sales of the same item
- Post Invoices regardless of payment
- Helpful if you allow members to register without payment so that Membee is tracking he receivable for you and an outstanding payment is not forgotten
- Send an Email Receipt
- Set this and have Membee see the receipt for full payment automatically
- Send email for eBill in enabled
- Once again really handy if you accept registrations without payment so the invoice for the event is sent the second the event sale is made
There is a batch event sales how-to video up in Membee’s Help From the Hive knowledge base for a more in-depth look into this feature. Follow this link > Post Event Invoice. Login is required so have your Membee username and password handy.
Once you set up the Quick Event Sale, Membee sends out a confirmation email to the billing contact. This way the member will have the confirmation that they are indeed all set up and ready to go for the Event!
Sending a confirmation email is a great way to send information to your member not only about the event you are registering for but for other events or on other important topics that you want to keep your member up to date on. One of the great features in Membee is the control that you have over the text contained in these confirmation emails. Since these are sent automatically on your behalf when you complete a sale (if this check box is checked), it's an easy way to keep your members engaged.
Need Help or More Info?
If you need any additional help don’t hesitate to contact our support team, that’s what they’re there for!