It is now easier than ever to create event registrations and invoices in Membee using some new features added to Quick Event Sales. Changes have been made to the billing contact selection lookup, ticket and item selection, and we have added the ability for you to enter new people on the fly right from the event registration.
Add New People on the Fly
- Now as you are entering event registrations you can add new people to your database right from the Quick Events form. You don’t have to stop, add a new person, and then re-enter the sale simply because one of the attendees is not in your data.
Billing Contact Selection:
- Need to send the invoice to a billing contact at an organization rather than one of the attendees? Click on the Billing Contact lookup to display a list of other Employees at that organization. Seeing a list of all associated contacts makes it easy to choose.
Ticket and Item Selection:
- Add more than one kind of item in quantity. Selling multiple quantities of different kinds of items? Just click Save and Add New Item.
- Add attendee related parameters right from the quick sale form.
- Track RSVPs - By default this is checked indicating that the person/organization registering is attending the event and the field can be used as a filter on the Event Attendee report.
These enhancements are just the first in a series of changes to the Events area of the program that you will see rolling out over the next few months. We have been collecting suggestions for enhancements to our Events modules from our users and have combined those with our own ideas to come up with some plans for more enhancements.
- We will be making changes to the events module inside the database to make your work easier and more efficient
- The member facing pages will be spruced up to improve the look of the events calendar.
- Other changes will enhance your member’s online registration experience by making the interface more user friendly.
Watch the blog and release notes for updates as enhancements are added to the software.
Stay tuned for more….