Make More and Save More in 2012
At the beginning of the New Year, we like to take stock of our plans for new features and enhancements whether they are just around the corner or a little farther out into the year. We take time to look at the non-profit environment to examine the challenges our clients will be facing in the …
At the beginning of the New Year, we like to take stock of our plans for new features and enhancements whether they are just around the corner or a little farther out into the year. We take time to look at the non-profit environment to examine the challenges our clients will be facing in the coming year and consider how we can best enhance and expand Membee to meet those challenges.
Global predictions for economic activity in 2012 indicate that most economies will remain sluggish. Given such an environment, non-profit organizations must work hard to increase revenues and reduce expenditures. We are looking at additional features that we can incorporate to help your organization achieve both of those goals.
Here are our areas of focus for 2012-
Help You Increase Revenues:
- New Member Onboarding – Create new online methods for you to add to your membership roles. Online new member onboarding will increase membership numbers, reduce administrative burdens by automating setup, and add to membership dues income.
- Events – Look at the events online module with a view to helping you bolster online event registration numbers through further simplifying event registration. More online registrations mean more revenue.
- E-billing – Encourage the use of e-billing by simplifying deployment, which can improve timelines for collection of your Accounts Receivable by making paying their bills easier for your members.
- Billing – Examine ways that Membee can be used to bill for other recurring sources of non-dues revenue both online and within the software.
- Gifting / Donations – Enhance the ability for you to use online methods to collect contributions and make it easier for your members to donate.
Help You Reduce Expenditures:
- Batch processing – Wherever possible boost the ability of the software to batch process information (an example of this is the Batch Membership Management Report).
- Online Profile – Encourage the use of the online Member Profile by adding new features and making deployment easier so that members manage and update their own records saving staff time.
- Login – Make the login process more member friendly. An easier login process will result in fewer inquiries and a better user experience. Making it easier for members to access self-serve components leverages the power of Membee’s online modules to save time and engage your membership.
- Events – Enhance functionality within the software to save more staff time and set the events module up to handle a greater variety of event tasks.
- Simplify Billing Templates – Simplify the process of setting up billing templates to reduce errors and shorten the learning curve for new or junior staff members.
- E-billing – Make deployment of E-billing easier with a view to reducing the amount of staff time spent preparing and sending manual bills. Simplify billing templates to reduce entry errors on setup.
- Manual Payment processing – Improve the ease and speed of manual payment processing.
- Integrations – Encourage a greater level of integration with other online tools to extend your ability to use member information with other tools, just like the integration with MailChimp allows you to use the power of MailChimp with member specific emails.
Watch for changes to the software to help you achieve your goals and to make the online experience for your members easier so that they are more engaged with your organizations.
We need your input. As these objectives become proposed changes in Membee, we need your feedback BEFORE the feature is developed. Remember that you can submit a ticket with an idea of your own at any time. You are the closest person to your business and know what you need. We are always happy to hear your suggestions.