Sneak Peek–Easier Member Event Registration
A more intuitive and easy to use event registration form is one of the many changes you will see when the new Membee Events Module is released this fall. We have made some significant changes to the layout and function of the form. Some of the highlights are: A flatter – cleaner design including a …
A more intuitive and easy to use event registration form is one of the many changes you will see when the new Membee Events Module is released this fall. We have made some significant changes to the layout and function of the form.
Some of the highlights are:
- A flatter – cleaner design including a section just for Registration. Everything shows up on one page with expanding and collapsing sections based on purchaser choices.
- The ability to add an image to a ticket item – Show your purchasers what they are purchasing. Add a picture of the T-shirt they will buy or the packet of forms that they are choosing.
- Easy Check Out – Check out is easy with one of Membee’s approved payment gateways including the recent launch of PayPal Standard.
- User Friendly In-Line Registration – When a user enters the quantity of tickets that they wish to purchase, the form expands to show them entry forms for the number of attendee tickets they have chosen. This visual display makes it easy for the purchaser to see what registrant information is required and they can quickly move through the form.
- Collect Unlimited Custom Information – Create fields where your purchaser chooses from a pick list . Use these fields to collect information from your registrants like meal choices, dietary restrictions, T-shirt size, or any other information your organization requires.
- Collect Free-Form Text – This is a new kind of field where registrants can enter free form text like their dog’s name or a coupon code or their certification date.
We are excited about these changes since they represent a ton of ongoing work based on feedback from our users and even from a few of their members.
Watch this blog for an announcement when the new events module has been added to Membee.