Membee Keeps Non-Members Out of Your WordPress Site
Did you know that Membee can integrate with WordPress? Membee’s login management plugin is available for WordPress to help make it super easy for you to manage your members’ access to your website. What is the Membee Login Plugin & What Does It Do? When you are using Membee and managing your site in WordPress, …
What is the Membee Login Plugin & What Does It Do?
When you are using Membee and managing your site in WordPress, you gain the following advantages:
- Control access to all member features, tools, and content on your site in one place; within Membee.
- Check a checkbox to designate what content pages are “members only”.
- Member single sign on – if the member is logged into on the site, they are then logged in to everything and won’t get prompted to login again during their visit.
- Allow your members the option to access the member’s only content by using their LinkedIn, Google, Yahoo, Twitter, or Facebook identities to login.
- Put Membee’s Access Roles feature to work by setting up access for only specific committees and/or groups to access specific content on the site intended only for that group of members.
- Update a member’s access privileges (add or remove) in only one place, Membee, and have those changes instantly updated in the WordPress site
- Maintain full control – if you need to deactivate access for a member, one mouse click in Membee removes access to all Membee features (event pricing, member profile, etc.) and “all “members only” content in the WordPress site
- Setting it up takes minutes, just download and activate the plugin in your WordPress site – no coding is involved.
- It is part of your subscription cost in Membee, so no additional charge or fee associated.
Why do I want to have the plugin set up on my WordPress site?
It’s easy to use!
To start using Membee’s Login plugin, you need to download the plugin, and fill in the settings and set up a couple of pages and you’re ready to start. This takes out the hassle of having a special code developed to control access that only your members would be able to access and you’re up and running in minutes.
Secure content that only certain members can access
Simple! Create an access role in Membee and assign that role to your Committee. From there, you simply add or remove people from your Committee, and in the process, they automatically gain or lose access to the Board members only pages.
Want to get started?
We have everything you need to get started here “Setting Up Membee’s Integrated Login with Your WordPress Site” (remember to have your Membee username and password ready).
What if We Don’t Have a WordPress Site?
No problem! Membee’s Membee Single Sign-On Service can be used by your web developer to provide the same capabilities as Membee’s Login Plugin for WordPress, maybe with a little more work. This is designed to work on any platform or any CMS the supports the ability to control visitors access to secure content.