Event Reports Make Event Management Easier!
Earlier this year we released a large update to Event Reports! They have been redesigned to be made more useful and we introduced two new reports that will make running your events easier.
Earlier this year we released a large update to Event Reports including new and redesigned features! So If you missed the train the first time around and haven’t checked out Event Reports and all of their functionality, read this post!
Running member events is constantly evolving and Membee’s event reports have been updated to reflect the state of the times. Existing event reporting has been redesigned to make them more useful and we are introducing two new reports that will make running your events easier.
Today, we’re going to have a look at:
- Event Summary Report (New)
- Event Detail by Attendee (Redesigned)
- Event Detail by Purchaser (Redesigned)
- Event Details – Itinerary (New)
The New Event Summary Report
This new Membee report is designed to make getting counts and the general status of the sales in your event at a glance.
Check out the highlighted points below on the sample of the Event Summary report below
- Get attendee counts at a glance, including counts for unknown
- See a summary of the sales progress and attendees counts for each item in your event
- Get counts of both event item and event attendee custom fields even if the field is a free form text field. (mush ex.)
The Redesigned Event Detail by Attendee
The redesign of this report focuses 100% on the attendee so that information for each attendee is clear and easy to see.
Check out the highlighted points below on the sample of the Event Details by Attendee report below
- All of the attendee’s choices for event item and event attendee custom fields are grouped together for easy reference
- Unspecified choices for event item and event attendee custom fields are highlighted so that you know where information is missing.
- The financial status of all event items for the attendee is visible, including emphasis on items where there is an amount owing
- Clear and concise totals including percentages for RSVP can be found in the report’s
The Redesigned Event Detail by Purchaser
Sometimes knowing “who” made the event purchases is just as important as knowing “who” is attending. The completely redesigned Event Detail by Purchaser report provides all the details for each purchase made at your event.
Check out the highlighted points below on the sample of the Event Details by Purchaser report below:
- Both the quantity and payment status of all event items bought by a purchaser are clearly visible
- Attendee details for each event item purchased are also displayed, including any undefined event item or event attendee custom fields
- When a purchased item has an outstanding balance the item is highlighted
- Unspecified attendees are also displayed
The New Event Details Itinerary
Membee client organizations are managing increasingly complex events where the event items and additional information connected to any given event attendee is also becoming more complex. The new Event Details – Itinerary report is intended to both remind the attendee about the event and to confirm with them the information they have provided. Membee does all of this automatically.
Check out the highlighted points below on the sample of the Event Details Itinerary report below:
- The event’s key information and even a custom logo for the event are prominent at the top of the report
- The attendee’s key information including their headshot image completes the header of the report. This makes it easy to hand a copy of the Itinerary Report to the attendee at a check-in desk.
- Details for each event item including the image and description of the item
- Item purchaser
- Payment status
- Any comments added by staff regarding the event are also displayed
The Event Details Itinerary can now be set up as an Automation. It can be found in the Automations section and has been added as the seventh automation in the drop-down menu. An example below:
If you have any questions regarding Membee software contact Membee support staff:
Let’s Bee Friends
Add the hive on your social media accounts!