Easily Send Emails to a Single Member or a Group of Members in Membee
Start sending emails directly to your members from Membee without setting up any email server settings. Whether you’re sending an email to a single member or a group of members, the email is tracked on the member’s record.
Let’s say you’re looking to compose a new email unrelated to membership billing and send it to a member or a group of members.
Well, manually copying and pasting emails into an email program can create more work than necessary. Emailing your members should never be a hurdle! Instead, you can send email communication to your members directly from within Membee.
Why Should I Send Emails In Membee?
By sending emails inside of Membee, here’s how you would benefit:
- You can manage your communication all in one place. You’re already sending membership billing emails in Membee, sending one-off emails in Membee keeps it all streamlined for you
- Decreases the administrative time required to send emails
- Send personalized emails with merge variables that will populate the member’s information in the email such as their first name
- Emails are tracked on the member’s record by default so you can always keep track of the emails you sent to them
- You won’t need to set up any email server settings or any integrations, you can start sending emails immediately
Where Do I Start?
Emails that are composed and sent through Membee will use your email signature to properly represent your brand and maintain industry-standard professionalism.
The email signature will only be used when you compose a new personalized email. It isn’t used for system emails that send invoices, confirmation emails, etc.
To start, set up your signature in the “My Settings” in Admin to ensure that your custom composed emails automatically include your email address.
For detailed instructions, visit this link by clicking here (Membee login required).
Sending An Email To a Single Member In 4 Clicks
It’s really that easy – all it takes is a single click on the email address to start composing your email. From start to finish, it’s as easy as this:
- Go to the member’s record
- Click their email address
- Compose the subject and body of your email
- Click “Send Message” to deliver the email
For detailed instructions, visit this link by clicking here (Membee login required)
Sending An Email To a Group of Members
When it comes to sending emails to all members or a subset of members, there are a number of ways to execute the process. Below shows the various options to send an email to a group of members
|All contacts in a report||With any report that you generate, you can send an email to all contacts within the report. For example, if you wanted to send an email to only gold level members, you can generate a report to identify all gold level members and email all contacts in the list|
|Event attendees or purchasers||You can send an email to event attendees or purchasers for an event in a single click. For example, if you need to send an update for the event to all event attendees|
|Committee||You can email all members of a committee or only email committee meeting attendees in a single click. For example, if you need to send an email to your board of directors|
|Group||You can email all members of a group in a single click. For example, if you would like to email all members in an interest group|
Questions? Want to Share Your Story?
For more detailed instructions, visit the links below (Membee login required):
- Setup My Email Signature
- Send an Email to a Single Person
- Send an Email to All Contacts in a Report
- Send an Email to Event Attendees or Purchasers
- Send an Email to Committee Participants or Meeting Attendees
- Send an Email to Group Participants
If you have any questions or if you would like to share your story with us for a chance to be featured in a blog, please contact Membee support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.