Get More Out of Your Events with Membee’s Event Management Webinar on May 5, 2021
On May 5, 2021, we’ll be covering a highly requested topic – event management! We’ll be showing you advanced event features to use that will allow you to get more out of your events!
In recent months, we’ve progressively seen events spring back to life and we’re excited to highlight Membee’s advanced event management features! Whether it is an in-person event or an online event, these features can be used at any time.
When Is The Webinar?
Wednesday, May 5, 2021
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm (EDT)
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm (EDT)
Join us at any of the times above that best fit within your schedule – no matter where you’re located!
Sneak Peek Of What We’ll Be Covering
Please note: as we will be looking into advanced event features, be sure that you’re familiar with how to set up a basic event and event items! To prepare for this, visit the links below:
- Set up an event with member and non-member pricing
- Adding an event item
- Adding a price level to an event item
In this webinar, we will be diving into the advanced event features Membee offers by using live examples and how you can set them up. Here’s a sneak peek of what we’ll be covering:
1. Offer Advanced Event ITems
Membee’s event management allows you to set up different types of event items to fit your needs such as:
- Early bird pricing that automatically hides and displays the regular price
- Member and non-member registration
- Exclusive registration for specific members that meet a criteria
- Offer additional items at a reduced price only when a specific item is purchased
- Sell a bundle of items
Each advanced setup has its own benefits that allow you to use it in ways that best suit your event needs!
2. Spruce Up Your Event
There are times where a simple event setup is just what you need. But other times, sprucing up your event can become more captivating for a prospective registrant. You can spruce up your event by:
- Including a map to show the location of the event
- Featuring different event sponsors
- Including a fancy header to make your event aesthetically appealing
- Displaying an image carousel to feature various images applicable to your event
3. Communicating To Your Registrants & Generating Reports
You can stay in touch with your event registrants in various ways in Membee, including:
- Sending an ad-hoc email to your attendees or purchasers at any given time
- Sending an automated pre-event email to promote the event to non-registrants and/or remind registrants about the event
- Sending an automated post-event email to thank attendees and/or reach out to non-attendees.
We’ll also look into how you can use Membee’s reports to gather a detailed list or summary of the event purchases and registrants – such as all the responses for dietary restrictions for that dinner you offered.
How Do I Register?
Membee’s webinars are designed for existing users to improve their current administrative workflow. As a result, a login is required to register – get your seat today by clicking the button below!
Why Should I Attend a Membee Webinar?
As a Membee user, you can take advantage of this learning opportunity to become a better organization. There are many benefits to attending our quarterly webinars:
- Implement the best practices to improve your administrative workflow and membership effectiveness
- Exclusive learning opportunities and insider knowledge from our Client Services team
- Ask questions directly to our client services team and receive live & immediate answers
- Leave with a refreshed confidence and knowledge
- Receive a recap of the webinar with direct links to our resources
We’re Here to Help!
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or create a new support ticket with us!