Dynamically Display Your Content With Full Customization Capabilities
One of the most used elements by Membee Complete users is the Content Box element, allowing users to dynamically input content using pre-designed layouts.
Membee Complete’s next-generation editor is easy to use for anyone from all walks of life. With over 50 different design elements to use, you can easily create aesthetic pages to best communicate your message to your members.
What are Content Boxes?
Content Boxes are pre-designed layouts that allow you to input your content in an engaging method. They can comprise of:
- An icon (optional)
- Description (formattable text box)
- A call-to-action link (button)
Different Design Layouts of Content Boxes
You have 8 design layouts to best suit how you would like to present your content. Below are four of the most common layouts:
1. Classic Icon On Top
The position of the icon is within the box but displays at the top
2. Classic Icon on Side
The icon is located to the left or right of the content box
3. Classic Icon Boxed
The position of the icon is placed on the top edge of the box
4. Timeline Horizontal (& Vertical)
The content boxes can be used to display in a timeline format to show that each box is connected to the other
See It In Action
You can see a snapshot of some of the most common settings for content boxes in the video below such as:
- Re-order content boxes with drag and drop
- Change the layout in a single click
- Change the number of columns to display
- Change the link display (text, button bar, or button)
What Are Content Boxes Used For?
Content Boxes can be used for just about anything and everything. They’re often used in cases such as:
- To display different membership sign up forms with links to each form
- List of members-only resources with links to each resource
- Display content in separated sections
- List of different programs or publications
Interested in Membee Complete?
Already Using Membee?
We’ll start by providing a cost comparison of your current subscription to Membee Complete, information on migrating, and schedule a demo of Membee Complete.
New To The Hive?
If you’re looking to implement Membee Complete, choose your design and complete the demo form in the button below to schedule a demo of Membee Complete.